What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide to learning and mastering the fretboard
- Showing you how to form chords all over the neck without ever looking at a chart
- Showing you how to understand the mathematics of music theory
- Helping you improve your communication with other musicians
- Showing you exactly where to start a riff in any key
- Helping you improve your improvisation skills
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Rod’s Guide To Fretboard Mastery scores 71.08/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.rodsfretboardmastery.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD39.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: rodsfretboardmastery.com you’ll also be taken through to rodsfretboardmastery.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)